Learn. Sell. Succeed.
Step into The Shoppes @ Over Yonder, where local makers come together to create a community of handmade and vintage wonders! We're not just a store, we're a hub of creativity and quirkiness. So, if you've got a unique flare (and family-friendly items), we want you! Join us in spreading the joy of one-of-a-kind treasures!
Expectations, Options, and More Info!
Once upon a time, when I was wee little tyke, my amazing mom ventured into the realm of booth business and eventually carved out her own little slice of heaven with a storefront. Talk about a boss lady! Now that I'm all grown up and adulting like a pro, I've taken the reins and dipped my toes into various entrepreneurial ventures - from booth businesses to running things from the cozy confines of my humble abode, and even having my very own storefront. Let me tell ya, it's a wild ride! I've experienced firsthand the sweat, tears, and sheer determination it takes to make it happen. And guess what? I'm here to spread the love and give makers like you a chance to shine! But here's the scoop: I need you to bring your A-game to Over Yonder. That means keeping your booth spick and span, jazzing it up with fresh goodies, and growing alongside our little community. Ideally, you'd work your booth magic at least once a month. Together, let's turn dreams into reality and create something truly special!
In an effort to help OY vendors be able to thrive with their booth businesses, OY provides two booth rental options:
- Select Vendor: month-to-month basis with a 10% commission
- Showcase Vendor: minimum of 6 months commitment with a 5% commission + weekly social media ads/mentions
Why Over Yonder?
- We advertise to help get foot traffic to the store.
- We plan fun events to excite customers about shopping with you!
- Vendor login to check sales and inventory, along with weekly sales reports emailed to you.
- We provide a monthly sales report along with your check once a month.
- We hire and train our staff to provide amazing customer service so you don’t have to be there.
(There are no work requirements for our vendors. Although, we do love having help with events.)
- We pay utilities, and all the other fun stuff like sales tax!
- Monthly Vendor meetings to discuss upcoming Over Yonder happenings and events.
- We keep connected through a private Facebook group AND a private FB messenger group. We all support & encourage each other.
- Training/Advice on current trends, social media, entrepreneurship, booth business information, etc.
- Participate with Over Yonder at Dogwood Festival and Hot Pepper Festival!
- 10% Vendor-to-Vendor discount